iNEWS is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall iNEWS from your computerAvid Technology
. You can read more on Avid Technology or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.avid.com
to get more details about iNEWS on Avid Technology's website. iNEWS is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Avid\iNEWS directory, regulated by the user's decision. ANWS.exe is the iNEWS's main executable file and it occupies circa 2.50 MB (2617344 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of iNEWS. They take about 2.76 MB (2891776
bytes) on disk.
- ANBoot.exe (56.00 KB)
- ANVTEm.exe (164.00 KB)
- ANWS.exe (2.50 MB)
- download.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of iNEWS. For more iNEWS versions please click below:
...click to view all...
iNEWS is a program by Avid Technology. Frequently, users try to remove it. This is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove iNEWS is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase iNEWS with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find iNEWS or simply activate the Search feature and type in "iNEWS". The iNEWS program will be found very quickly. After you select iNEWS in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about iNEWS, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall iNEWS.
8. After uninstalling iNEWS, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of iNEWS which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling iNEWS using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove iNEWS by Avid Technology from your PC, we are not saying that iNEWS by Avid Technology is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove iNEWS in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-03 18:01:38.100