This page contains detailed information on how to remove iMeme 1.0 for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall iMeme 1.0 from your PCMichael Fogleman
. You can read more on Michael Fogleman or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.michaelfogleman.com/
to get more info about iMeme 1.0 on Michael Fogleman's website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iMeme directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. iMeme 1.0's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\iMeme\unins000.exe. iMeme.exe is the iMeme 1.0's main executable file and it occupies approximately 5.97 MB (6263610 bytes) on disk.
iMeme 1.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.71 MB (7036504
bytes) on disk.
- iMeme.exe (5.97 MB)
- unins000.exe (706.28 KB)
- w9xpopen.exe (48.50 KB)
The current web page applies to iMeme 1.0 version 1.0
iMeme 1.0 is an application offered by the software company Michael Fogleman. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to erase iMeme 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove iMeme 1.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate iMeme 1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "iMeme 1.0". If it exists on your system the iMeme 1.0 app will be found very quickly. After you select iMeme 1.0 in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about iMeme 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iMeme 1.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.michaelfogleman.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iMeme\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove iMeme 1.0.
8. After uninstalling iMeme 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of iMeme 1.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing iMeme 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove iMeme 1.0 by Michael Fogleman from your PC, we are not saying that iMeme 1.0 by Michael Fogleman is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove iMeme 1.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 06:20:03.777