iMazing 184.108.40.206 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall iMazing 220.127.116.11 from your PCDigiDNA
. Additional info about DigiDNA can be seen here
. More info about the app iMazing 18.104.22.168 can be found at https://imazing.com
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\DigiDNA\iMazing folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall iMazing 22.214.171.124 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\DigiDNA\iMazing\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. iMazing.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.33 MB (1396512 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of iMazing 126.96.36.199. They occupy about 2.52 MB (2637931
bytes) on disk.
- iMazing.exe (1.33 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.18 MB)
This info is about iMazing 188.8.131.52 version 184.108.40.206
iMazing 220.127.116.11 is a program by the software company DigiDNA. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall iMazing 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove iMazing 22.214.171.124 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find iMazing 126.96.36.199 or simply click the Search field and type in "iMazing 188.8.131.52". If it exists on your system the iMazing 184.108.40.206 program will be found very quickly. After you select iMazing 220.127.116.11 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding iMazing 18.104.22.168, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iMazing 22.214.171.124:
- The web site of the program is: https://imazing.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DigiDNA\iMazing\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove iMazing 126.96.36.199.
8. After uninstalling iMazing 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of iMazing 184.108.40.206 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing iMazing 220.127.116.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove iMazing 18.104.22.168 by DigiDNA from your computer, we are not saying that iMazing 22.214.171.124 by DigiDNA is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove iMazing 126.96.36.199 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-15 23:40:25.850