How to uninstall iMazing 220.127.116.11 from your computer
iMazing 18.104.22.168 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by DigiDNA
. More information about DigiDNA can be seen here
. Please open http://www.digidna.net
if you want to read more on iMazing 22.214.171.124 on DigiDNA's page. iMazing 126.96.36.199 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\DigiDNA\iMazing folder, subject to the user's option. iMazing 188.8.131.52's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\DigiDNA\iMazing\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is named iMazing.exe and it has a size of 1.42 MB (1487416 bytes).
iMazing 184.108.40.206 contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.49 MB (2614873
bytes) on disk.
- iMazing.exe (1.42 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.08 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of iMazing 18.104.22.168.
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove iMazing 22.214.171.124.Folders left behind when you uninstall iMazing 126.96.36.199:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall iMazing 188.8.131.52:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DigiDNA\iMazing
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\iMazing
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DigiDNA\iMazing\archive.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DigiDNA\iMazing\dbghelp.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DigiDNA\iMazing\DDNAInterop.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DigiDNA\iMazing\DDNAToolKit.dll
Additional values that you should delete:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\iMazing_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
How to remove iMazing 184.108.40.206 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
iMazing 220.127.116.11 is an application released by DigiDNA. Some computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to erase iMazing 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find iMazing 22.214.171.124 or simply click the Search field and type in "iMazing 126.96.36.199". If it exists on your system the iMazing 188.8.131.52 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select iMazing 184.108.40.206 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding iMazing 220.127.116.11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iMazing 18.104.22.168:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.digidna.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DigiDNA\iMazing\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove iMazing 22.214.171.124.
8. After removing iMazing 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong iMazing 188.8.131.52 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling iMazing 184.108.40.206 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 8 (6.2)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows Vista (6.0)
- Windows XP (5.1)
The text above is not a recommendation to remove iMazing 220.127.116.11 by DigiDNA from your PC, nor are we saying that iMazing 18.104.22.168 by DigiDNA is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove iMazing 22.214.171.124 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 08:20:58.100