iMazing 188.8.131.52 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall iMazing 184.108.40.206 from your PCDigiDNA
. More info about DigiDNA can be found here
. Please follow http://www.digidna.net
if you want to read more on iMazing 220.127.116.11 on DigiDNA's page. iMazing 18.104.22.168 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\DigiDNA\iMazing folder, regulated by the user's option. iMazing 22.214.171.124's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\DigiDNA\iMazing\unins000.exe. iMazing.exe is the iMazing 126.96.36.199's primary executable file and it occupies about 1.42 MB (1484856 bytes) on disk.
iMazing 188.8.131.52 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.72 MB (2854617
bytes) on disk.
- iMazing.exe (1.42 MB)
- IMazingAgent.exe (240.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.07 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of iMazing 220.127.116.11.
When planning to uninstall iMazing 18.104.22.168 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall iMazing 22.214.171.124 from your PC:
The files below were left behind on your disk by iMazing 126.96.36.199 when you uninstall it:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
iMazing 188.8.131.52 is a program by DigiDNA. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove iMazing 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall iMazing 220.127.116.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate iMazing 18.104.22.168 or simply click the Search feature and type in "iMazing 22.214.171.124". The iMazing 126.96.36.199 app will be found very quickly. When you select iMazing 188.8.131.52 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding iMazing 184.108.40.206, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iMazing 220.127.116.11:
- The publisher is: http://www.digidna.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DigiDNA\iMazing\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall iMazing 18.104.22.168.
8. After removing iMazing 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong iMazing 126.96.36.199 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing iMazing 188.8.131.52 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall iMazing 184.108.40.206 by DigiDNA from your PC, we are not saying that iMazing 220.127.116.11 by DigiDNA is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall iMazing 18.104.22.168 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-13 11:54:25.093