iMazing 220.127.116.11 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall iMazing 18.104.22.168 from your computerDigiDNA
. More data about DigiDNA can be found here
. More data about the program iMazing 22.214.171.124 can be seen at http://www.digidna.net
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\DigiDNA\iMazing directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can remove iMazing 126.96.36.199 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\DigiDNA\iMazing\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.42 MB (1484856 bytes) on disk and is called iMazing.exe.
iMazing 188.8.131.52 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.72 MB (2854617
bytes) on disk.
- iMazing.exe (1.42 MB)
- IMazingAgent.exe (240.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.07 MB)
This info is about iMazing 184.108.40.206 version 220.127.116.11
Many files, folders and Windows registry data will not be removed when you want to remove iMazing 18.104.22.168 from your computer.Directories left on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove iMazing 22.214.171.124:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
iMazing 126.96.36.199 is an application marketed by the software company DigiDNA. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to erase iMazing 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete iMazing 184.108.40.206 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate iMazing 220.127.116.11 or simply activate the Search field and type in "iMazing 18.104.22.168". If it is installed on your PC the iMazing 22.214.171.124 app will be found very quickly. After you select iMazing 126.96.36.199 in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about iMazing 188.8.131.52, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iMazing 184.108.40.206:
- The publisher is: http://www.digidna.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DigiDNA\iMazing\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall iMazing 220.127.116.11.
8. After removing iMazing 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of iMazing 22.214.171.124 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing iMazing 126.96.36.199 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall iMazing 188.8.131.52 by DigiDNA from your PC, we are not saying that iMazing 184.108.40.206 by DigiDNA is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall iMazing 220.127.116.11 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 17:48:09.610