iMazing 126.96.36.199 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall iMazing 188.8.131.52 from your computerDigiDNA
. More data about DigiDNA can be found here
. More data about the program iMazing 184.108.40.206 can be seen at http://www.digidna.net
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\DigiDNA\iMazing directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can remove iMazing 220.127.116.11 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\DigiDNA\iMazing\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.42 MB (1484856 bytes) on disk and is called iMazing.exe.
iMazing 18.104.22.168 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.72 MB (2854617
bytes) on disk.
- iMazing.exe (1.42 MB)
- IMazingAgent.exe (240.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.07 MB)
This info is about iMazing 22.214.171.124 version 126.96.36.199
Many files, folders and Windows registry data will not be removed when you want to remove iMazing 188.8.131.52 from your computer.Directories left on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove iMazing 184.108.40.206:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
iMazing 220.127.116.11 is an application marketed by the software company DigiDNA. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to erase iMazing 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete iMazing 22.214.171.124 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate iMazing 126.96.36.199 or simply click the Search feature and type in "iMazing 188.8.131.52". If it is installed on your PC the iMazing 184.108.40.206 app will be found automatically. After you select iMazing 220.127.116.11 in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about iMazing 18.104.22.168, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iMazing 22.214.171.124:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.digidna.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DigiDNA\iMazing\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall iMazing 126.96.36.199.
8. After removing iMazing 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of iMazing 184.108.40.206 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing iMazing 220.127.116.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall iMazing 18.104.22.168 by DigiDNA from your PC, we are not saying that iMazing 22.214.171.124 by DigiDNA is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall iMazing 126.96.36.199 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 17:48:09.610