This page contains detailed information on how to remove iMatrix for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall iMatrix from your systemiMatrix
. More information on iMatrix can be seen here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iMatrix directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for iMatrix is C:\Program Files (x86)\iMatrix\uninstall.exe. iMatrix.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 10.39 MB (10895360 bytes) on disk.
iMatrix contains of the executables below. They occupy 10.93 MB (11465760
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (557.03 KB)
- iMatrix.exe (10.39 MB)
The current web page applies to iMatrix version 03.00.01
only. Click on the links below for other iMatrix versions:
iMatrix is a program by iMatrix. Some computer users decide to erase this program. This is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to erase iMatrix is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove iMatrix from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find iMatrix or simply click the Search field and type in "iMatrix". If it is installed on your PC the iMatrix program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click iMatrix in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding iMatrix, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall iMatrix.
8. After removing iMatrix, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of iMatrix that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing iMatrix using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove iMatrix by iMatrix from your PC, we are not saying that iMatrix by iMatrix is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove iMatrix in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-25 18:52:51.580