This page contains detailed information on how to remove iMatrix for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall iMatrix from your computeriMatrix
. More information on iMatrix can be seen here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iMatrix directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for iMatrix is C:\Program Files (x86)\iMatrix\uninstall.exe. iMatrix.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 10.39 MB (10895360 bytes) on disk.
iMatrix contains of the executables below. They occupy 10.93 MB (11465760
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (557.03 KB)
- iMatrix.exe (10.39 MB)
The current web page applies to iMatrix version 03.00.01
iMatrix is an application by the software company iMatrix. Some people decide to remove it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to remove iMatrix is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall iMatrix from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate iMatrix or simply activate the Search field and type in "iMatrix". The iMatrix application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click iMatrix in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding iMatrix, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove iMatrix.
8. After uninstalling iMatrix, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of iMatrix which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling iMatrix with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall iMatrix by iMatrix from your PC, we are not saying that iMatrix by iMatrix is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall iMatrix supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-25 18:52:51.580