iMacros Version 220.127.116.114
iMacros Version 18.104.22.1684 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall iMacros Version 22.214.171.1244 from your PCiOpus
. Further information on iOpus can be found here
. Click on http://www.imacros.com
to get more facts about iMacros Version 126.96.36.1994 on iOpus's website. Usually the iMacros Version 188.8.131.524 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iOpus\iMacros directory, depending on the user's option during install. iMacros Version 184.108.40.2064's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\iOpus\iMacros\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 184.73 KB (189168 bytes) on disk and is labeled iMacros.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside iMacros Version 220.127.116.114. They occupy about 1.51 MB (1584776
bytes) on disk.
- iimrunner.exe (339.23 KB)
- iMacros.exe (184.73 KB)
- iMacrosEditor.exe (280.50 KB)
- RegAsm.exe (52.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (691.16 KB)
The current page applies to iMacros Version 18.104.22.1684 version 22.214.171.1244
iMacros Version 126.96.36.1994 is an application released by the software company iOpus. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall iMacros Version 188.8.131.524 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove iMacros Version 184.108.40.2064 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find iMacros Version 220.127.116.114 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "iMacros Version 18.104.22.1684". The iMacros Version 22.214.171.1244 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select iMacros Version 126.96.36.1994 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about iMacros Version 188.8.131.524, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iMacros Version 184.108.40.2064:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.imacros.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iOpus\iMacros\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove iMacros Version 220.127.116.114.
8. After uninstalling iMacros Version 18.104.22.1684, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong iMacros Version 22.214.171.1244 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling iMacros Version 126.96.36.1994 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove iMacros Version 188.8.131.524 by iOpus from your PC, we are not saying that iMacros Version 184.108.40.2064 by iOpus is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove iMacros Version 220.127.116.114 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-04 05:45:40.477