iMacros V5.21 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall iMacros V5.21 from your computeriOpus Software GmbH
. You can find out more on iOpus Software GmbH or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.iOpus.com
if you want to read more on iMacros V5.21 on iOpus Software GmbH's web page. iMacros V5.21 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\iMacros directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for removing iMacros V5.21 is C:\Program Files\iMacros\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. iframe.exe is the iMacros V5.21's main executable file and it takes close to 79.37 KB (81272 bytes) on disk.
iMacros V5.21 is composed of the following executables which take 1.07 MB (1118850
bytes) on disk:
- iframe.exe (79.37 KB)
- iim-install.exe (104.00 KB)
- imgr.exe (256.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (653.26 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.21
of iMacros V5.21.
iMacros V5.21 is a program released by iOpus Software GmbH. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to remove iMacros V5.21 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove iMacros V5.21 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate iMacros V5.21 or simply click the Search feature and type in "iMacros V5.21". The iMacros V5.21 program will be found very quickly. After you select iMacros V5.21 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding iMacros V5.21, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iMacros V5.21:
- The software company is: http://www.iOpus.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\iMacros\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove iMacros V5.21.
8. After uninstalling iMacros V5.21, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of iMacros V5.21 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling iMacros V5.21 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove iMacros V5.21 by iOpus Software GmbH from your computer, we are not saying that iMacros V5.21 by iOpus Software GmbH is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove iMacros V5.21 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-08 07:37:49.527