iMON is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall iMON from your systemSoundGraph
. You can find out more on SoundGraph or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on iMON at http://www.SoundGraph.com
. iMON is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundGraph folder, regulated by the user's choice. You can remove iMON by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. iMON's primary file takes around 3.66 MB (3833856 bytes) and its name is iMON.exe.
iMON installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 18.73 MB (19643472
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FilterManager.exe (1.48 MB)
- iMEDIAN HD.exe (2.64 MB)
- iMON.exe (3.66 MB)
- iMONAUCpyMng.exe (504.00 KB)
- iMONAUDnldMng.exe (648.00 KB)
- iMONAuMng.exe (308.00 KB)
- SGVerMng.exe (652.00 KB)
- BackupRestore.exe (340.00 KB)
- MmRegRemover.exe (224.00 KB)
- RegDll.exe (320.00 KB)
- RegDll64.exe (75.00 KB)
- SG_ShellMon64.exe (38.50 KB)
- wmfdist.exe (3.90 MB)
- InsDrv.exe (64.00 KB)
- InsDrv2.exe (332.00 KB)
- InsDrv2_x64.exe (488.00 KB)
- RegDll.exe (36.00 KB)
- RegDll64.exe (484.00 KB)
- SGSyncsetup.exe (48.00 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.60 MB)
The current web page applies to iMON version 8.00
only. You can find here a few links to other iMON versions:
...click to view all...
Several files, folders and registry data can be left behind when you are trying to remove iMON from your computer.Folders left behind when you uninstall iMON:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundGraph
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SoundGraph\iMON
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundGraph\iMON\gdiplus.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundGraph\iMON\Guide\help.pdf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundGraph\iMON\Guide\Installation Guide.pdf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundGraph\iMON\HookUsb.dll
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
iMON is an application by SoundGraph. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because removing this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to uninstall iMON is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase iMON from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate iMON or simply click the Search field and type in "iMON". If it exists on your system the iMON application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select iMON in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about iMON, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for iMON:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.SoundGraph.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall iMON.
8. After uninstalling iMON, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong iMON which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing iMON with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall iMON by SoundGraph from your PC, we are not saying that iMON by SoundGraph is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall iMON in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 01:00:37.517