iLive Editor V1.72
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall iLive Editor V1.72 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall iLive Editor V1.72 from your systemAllen & Heath
. You can read more on Allen & Heath or check for application updates here
. iLive Editor V1.72 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Allen & Heath\iLive Editor V1.72 folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for iLive Editor V1.72 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Allen & Heath\iLive Editor V1.72\uninstall.exe. iLive Editor V1.72's main file takes around 21.22 MB (22255274 bytes) and is named iLiveEditor1.72.exe.
iLive Editor V1.72 is composed of the following executables which take 24.08 MB (25253305
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- iLiveEditor1.72.exe (21.22 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.40 MB)
- java-rmi.exe (32.78 KB)
- java.exe (141.78 KB)
- javacpl.exe (57.78 KB)
- javaw.exe (141.78 KB)
- javaws.exe (149.78 KB)
- jbroker.exe (77.78 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (22.78 KB)
- jqs.exe (149.78 KB)
- jqsnotify.exe (53.78 KB)
- keytool.exe (32.78 KB)
- kinit.exe (32.78 KB)
- klist.exe (32.78 KB)
- ktab.exe (32.78 KB)
- orbd.exe (32.78 KB)
- pack200.exe (32.78 KB)
- policytool.exe (32.78 KB)
- rmid.exe (32.78 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (32.78 KB)
- servertool.exe (32.78 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (29.78 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (32.78 KB)
- unpack200.exe (129.78 KB)
- launch4j.exe (141.78 KB)
The current page applies to iLive Editor V1.72 version 1.72
iLive Editor V1.72 is a program by the software company Allen & Heath. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to remove iLive Editor V1.72 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase iLive Editor V1.72 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate iLive Editor V1.72 or simply activate the Search field and type in "iLive Editor V1.72". If it is installed on your PC the iLive Editor V1.72 application will be found automatically. After you select iLive Editor V1.72 in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding iLive Editor V1.72, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove iLive Editor V1.72.
8. After removing iLive Editor V1.72, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong iLive Editor V1.72 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling iLive Editor V1.72 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove iLive Editor V1.72 by Allen & Heath from your computer, nor are we saying that iLive Editor V1.72 by Allen & Heath is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove iLive Editor V1.72 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-12 09:29:54.440