iHeartRadio is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall iHeartRadio from your PCPokki
. Go over here
for more info on Pokki. iHeartRadio is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for removing iHeartRadio is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. ServiceHostApp.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 7.51 MB (7874024 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside iHeartRadio. They occupy about 20.86 MB (21875128
bytes) on disk.
- ServiceHostApp.exe (7.51 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (10.36 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (2.93 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The current page applies to iHeartRadio version 220.127.116.11992
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove iHeartRadio.Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall iHeartRadio:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\TaskBar\Pokki Start Menu.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\iHeartRadio.lnk
iHeartRadio is a program marketed by the software company Pokki. Some users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to erase iHeartRadio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove iHeartRadio from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find iHeartRadio or simply activate the Search feature and type in "iHeartRadio". If it is installed on your PC the iHeartRadio app will be found automatically. After you select iHeartRadio in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding iHeartRadio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall iHeartRadio.
8. After uninstalling iHeartRadio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of iHeartRadio which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing iHeartRadio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove iHeartRadio by Pokki from your PC, we are not saying that iHeartRadio by Pokki is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove iHeartRadio supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 18:58:18.060