iGolf Sync App
This web page is about iGolf Sync App for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall iGolf Sync App from your PCL1 Technologies, Inc.
. Additional info about L1 Technologies, Inc. can be seen here
. You can read more about about iGolf Sync App at http://www.igolf.com/
. Usually the iGolf Sync App application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iGolf Sync App folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\iGolf Sync App\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove iGolf Sync App. iGolfSyncApp.exe is the iGolf Sync App's primary executable file and it takes close to 1.16 MB (1219208 bytes) on disk.
iGolf Sync App is comprised of the following executables which take 2.29 MB (2398992
bytes) on disk:
- iGolfSyncApp.exe (1.16 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of iGolf Sync App. For other iGolf Sync App versions please click below:
...click to view all...
iGolf Sync App is an application by L1 Technologies, Inc.. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to uninstall iGolf Sync App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete iGolf Sync App from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find iGolf Sync App or simply click the Search feature and type in "iGolf Sync App". If it exists on your system the iGolf Sync App application will be found automatically. When you select iGolf Sync App in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about iGolf Sync App, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for iGolf Sync App:
- The publisher is: http://www.igolf.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iGolf Sync App\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove iGolf Sync App.
8. After removing iGolf Sync App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of iGolf Sync App which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling iGolf Sync App using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove iGolf Sync App by L1 Technologies, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that iGolf Sync App by L1 Technologies, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove iGolf Sync App in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 16:36:28.120