This info is about iGadget 126.96.36.199 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall iGadget 188.8.131.52 from your PCPurple Ghost Software, Inc.
. You can find out more on Purple Ghost Software, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More information about iGadget 184.108.40.206 can be found at http://www.purpleghost.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Purple Ghost\iGadget directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for iGadget 220.127.116.11 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Purple Ghost\iGadget\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.70 MB (2834024 bytes) on disk and is titled iGadget.exe.
The following executables are installed together with iGadget 18.104.22.168. They take about 3.41 MB (3571977
bytes) on disk.
- iGadget.exe (2.70 MB)
- unins000.exe (720.66 KB)
The current web page applies to iGadget 22.214.171.124 version 126.96.36.199
iGadget 188.8.131.52 is an application by the software company Purple Ghost Software, Inc.. Some computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to remove iGadget 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove iGadget 220.127.116.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate iGadget 18.104.22.168 or simply activate the Search field and type in "iGadget 22.214.171.124". If it exists on your system the iGadget 126.96.36.199 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click iGadget 188.8.131.52 in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about iGadget 184.108.40.206, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iGadget 220.127.116.11:
- The publisher is: http://www.purpleghost.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Purple Ghost\iGadget\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall iGadget 18.104.22.168.
8. After uninstalling iGadget 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong iGadget 126.96.36.199 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling iGadget 188.8.131.52 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall iGadget 184.108.40.206 by Purple Ghost Software, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that iGadget 220.127.116.11 by Purple Ghost Software, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall iGadget 18.104.22.168 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-02-06 10:08:11.237