iGadget 18.104.22.168 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall iGadget 22.214.171.124 from your systemPurple Ghost Software, Inc.
. You can read more on Purple Ghost Software, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Further information about iGadget 126.96.36.199 can be found at http://www.purpleghost.com
. iGadget 188.8.131.52 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Purple Ghost\iGadget directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for iGadget 184.108.40.206 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Purple Ghost\iGadget\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.72 MB (2847336 bytes) on disk and is titled iGadget.exe.
The executable files below are part of iGadget 220.127.116.11. They occupy about 3.44 MB (3606433
bytes) on disk.
- iGadget.exe (2.72 MB)
- iGadget.vshost.exe (21.15 KB)
- unins000.exe (720.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of iGadget 22.214.171.124.
iGadget 126.96.36.199 is an application released by the software company Purple Ghost Software, Inc.. Some people want to remove this program. This can be difficult because removing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove iGadget 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete iGadget 184.108.40.206 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate iGadget 220.127.116.11 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "iGadget 18.104.22.168". The iGadget 22.214.171.124 app will be found automatically. After you select iGadget 126.96.36.199 in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about iGadget 188.8.131.52, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for iGadget 184.108.40.206:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.purpleghost.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Purple Ghost\iGadget\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove iGadget 220.127.116.11.
8. After uninstalling iGadget 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of iGadget 22.214.171.124 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing iGadget 126.96.36.199 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall iGadget 188.8.131.52 by Purple Ghost Software, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that iGadget 184.108.40.206 by Purple Ghost Software, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall iGadget 220.127.116.11 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 04:35:29.570