iGadget 184.108.40.206 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall iGadget 220.127.116.11 from your systemPurple Ghost Software, Inc.
. More data about Purple Ghost Software, Inc. can be seen here
. Please open http://www.purpleghost.com
if you want to read more on iGadget 18.104.22.168 on Purple Ghost Software, Inc.'s page. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Purple Ghost\iGadget folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\Purple Ghost\iGadget\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall iGadget 22.214.171.124. iGadget.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.72 MB (2847848 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with iGadget 126.96.36.199. They take about 3.42 MB (3582557
bytes) on disk.
- iGadget.exe (2.72 MB)
- unins000.exe (717.49 KB)
This page is about iGadget 188.8.131.52 version 184.108.40.206
iGadget 220.127.116.11 is an application marketed by the software company Purple Ghost Software, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. This can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove iGadget 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove iGadget 22.214.171.124 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate iGadget 126.96.36.199 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "iGadget 188.8.131.52". If it is installed on your PC the iGadget 184.108.40.206 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select iGadget 220.127.116.11 in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about iGadget 18.104.22.168, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iGadget 22.214.171.124:
- The publisher is: http://www.purpleghost.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Purple Ghost\iGadget\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall iGadget 126.96.36.199.
8. After uninstalling iGadget 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of iGadget 184.108.40.206 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing iGadget 220.127.116.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall iGadget 18.104.22.168 by Purple Ghost Software, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that iGadget 22.214.171.124 by Purple Ghost Software, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall iGadget 126.96.36.199 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-11 01:01:03.110