iGadget 22.214.171.124 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall iGadget 126.96.36.199 from your computerPurple Ghost Software, Inc.
. Additional info about Purple Ghost Software, Inc. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.purpleghost.com
to get more details about iGadget 188.8.131.52 on Purple Ghost Software, Inc.'s website. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Purple Ghost\iGadget directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling iGadget 184.108.40.206 is "C:\Program Files\Purple Ghost\iGadget\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. iGadget.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 2.72 MB (2848016 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with iGadget 220.127.116.11. They take about 3.42 MB (3582725
bytes) on disk.
- iGadget.exe (2.72 MB)
- unins000.exe (717.49 KB)
This web page is about iGadget 18.104.22.168 version 22.214.171.124
iGadget 126.96.36.199 is a program marketed by Purple Ghost Software, Inc.. Frequently, people try to remove it. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to remove iGadget 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall iGadget 184.108.40.206 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find iGadget 220.127.116.11 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "iGadget 18.104.22.168". The iGadget 22.214.171.124 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select iGadget 126.96.36.199 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about iGadget 188.8.131.52, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iGadget 184.108.40.206:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.purpleghost.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Purple Ghost\iGadget\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove iGadget 220.127.116.11.
8. After removing iGadget 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong iGadget 22.214.171.124 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing iGadget 126.96.36.199 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove iGadget 188.8.131.52 by Purple Ghost Software, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that iGadget 184.108.40.206 by Purple Ghost Software, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove iGadget 220.127.116.11 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-03 18:28:41.247