iGadget 184.108.40.206 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall iGadget 220.127.116.11 from your systemPurple Ghost Software, Inc.
. You can find out more on Purple Ghost Software, Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about iGadget 18.104.22.168 at http://www.purpleghost.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Purple Ghost\iGadget directory (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files (x86)\Purple Ghost\iGadget\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove iGadget 22.214.171.124. The program's main executable file is called iGadget.exe and occupies 2.72 MB (2848016 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in iGadget 126.96.36.199. They occupy 3.42 MB (3582725
bytes) on disk.
- iGadget.exe (2.72 MB)
- unins000.exe (717.49 KB)
The current web page applies to iGadget 188.8.131.52 version 184.108.40.206
iGadget 220.127.116.11 is an application offered by the software company Purple Ghost Software, Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to erase iGadget 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall iGadget 22.214.171.124 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate iGadget 126.96.36.199 or simply click the Search feature and type in "iGadget 188.8.131.52". The iGadget 184.108.40.206 program will be found very quickly. After you select iGadget 220.127.116.11 in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding iGadget 18.104.22.168, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for iGadget 22.214.171.124:
- The software company is: http://www.purpleghost.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Purple Ghost\iGadget\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove iGadget 126.96.36.199.
8. After uninstalling iGadget 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong iGadget 184.108.40.206 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing iGadget 220.127.116.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove iGadget 18.104.22.168 by Purple Ghost Software, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that iGadget 22.214.171.124 by Purple Ghost Software, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove iGadget 126.96.36.199 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-10 11:42:31.863