This page contains complete information on how to uninstall iGadget 7.1 for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall iGadget 7.1 from your computerPurple Ghost Software, Inc.
. You can read more on Purple Ghost Software, Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to iGadget 7.1 at http://www.purpleghost.com
. iGadget 7.1 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Purple Ghost\iGadget directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full command line for removing iGadget 7.1 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Purple Ghost\iGadget\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. iGadget.exe is the iGadget 7.1's main executable file and it occupies circa 2.71 MB (2846576 bytes) on disk.
iGadget 7.1 is composed of the following executables which take 3.41 MB (3579022
bytes) on disk:
- iGadget.exe (2.71 MB)
- unins000.exe (715.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.1
of iGadget 7.1.
iGadget 7.1 is an application offered by the software company Purple Ghost Software, Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. This is troublesome because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY manner to remove iGadget 7.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove iGadget 7.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate iGadget 7.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "iGadget 7.1". If it is installed on your PC the iGadget 7.1 app will be found very quickly. After you click iGadget 7.1 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about iGadget 7.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iGadget 7.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.purpleghost.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Purple Ghost\iGadget\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove iGadget 7.1.
8. After uninstalling iGadget 7.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong iGadget 7.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing iGadget 7.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove iGadget 7.1 by Purple Ghost Software, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that iGadget 7.1 by Purple Ghost Software, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove iGadget 7.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-19 03:58:07.213