iGadget 6.5.1 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall iGadget 6.5.1 from your PCPurple Ghost Software, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can read more on Purple Ghost Software, Inc.. Click on http://www.purpleghost.com
to get more data about iGadget 6.5.1 on Purple Ghost Software, Inc.'s website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\iGadget directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. iGadget 6.5.1's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\iGadget\unins000.exe". iGadget.exe is the iGadget 6.5.1's main executable file and it occupies close to 3.02 MB (3162952 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in iGadget 6.5.1. They take 3.71 MB (3895398
bytes) on disk.
- iGadget.exe (3.02 MB)
- unins000.exe (715.28 KB)
The current web page applies to iGadget 6.5.1 version 6.5.1
iGadget 6.5.1 is an application released by the software company Purple Ghost Software, Inc.. Sometimes, people want to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to erase iGadget 6.5.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall iGadget 6.5.1 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate iGadget 6.5.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "iGadget 6.5.1". If it exists on your system the iGadget 6.5.1 app will be found very quickly. After you select iGadget 6.5.1 in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding iGadget 6.5.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iGadget 6.5.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.purpleghost.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\iGadget\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove iGadget 6.5.1.
8. After removing iGadget 6.5.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong iGadget 6.5.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing iGadget 6.5.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove iGadget 6.5.1 by Purple Ghost Software, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that iGadget 6.5.1 by Purple Ghost Software, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove iGadget 6.5.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-21 17:31:27.030