This page is about iGadget 6.5 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall iGadget 6.5 from your computerPurple Ghost Software, Inc.
. More information on Purple Ghost Software, Inc. can be found here
. You can read more about about iGadget 6.5 at http://www.purpleghost.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Purple Ghost\iGadget directory (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files (x86)\Purple Ghost\iGadget\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove iGadget 6.5. iGadget.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 3.02 MB (3162952 bytes) on disk.
iGadget 6.5 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.71 MB (3895398
bytes) on disk:
- iGadget.exe (3.02 MB)
- unins000.exe (715.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.5
of iGadget 6.5.
iGadget 6.5 is an application marketed by Purple Ghost Software, Inc.. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall iGadget 6.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase iGadget 6.5 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find iGadget 6.5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "iGadget 6.5". If it is installed on your PC the iGadget 6.5 program will be found very quickly. After you select iGadget 6.5 in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about iGadget 6.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iGadget 6.5:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.purpleghost.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Purple Ghost\iGadget\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove iGadget 6.5.
8. After uninstalling iGadget 6.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong iGadget 6.5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing iGadget 6.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall iGadget 6.5 by Purple Ghost Software, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that iGadget 6.5 by Purple Ghost Software, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall iGadget 6.5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-25 21:18:35.583