iGadget 6.2 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall iGadget 6.2 from your computerPurple Ghost Software, Inc.
. You can find out more on Purple Ghost Software, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.purpleghost.com
if you want to read more on iGadget 6.2 on Purple Ghost Software, Inc.'s website. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Purple Ghost\iGadget directory (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files\Purple Ghost\iGadget\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall iGadget 6.2. iGadget.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 3.01 MB (3156736 bytes) on disk.
iGadget 6.2 contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.70 MB (3882010
bytes) on disk.
- iGadget.exe (3.01 MB)
- unins000.exe (708.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.2
of iGadget 6.2.
iGadget 6.2 is an application offered by Purple Ghost Software, Inc.. Frequently, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to remove iGadget 6.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall iGadget 6.2 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate iGadget 6.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "iGadget 6.2". If it exists on your system the iGadget 6.2 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click iGadget 6.2 in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about iGadget 6.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for iGadget 6.2:
- The software company is: http://www.purpleghost.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Purple Ghost\iGadget\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall iGadget 6.2.
8. After uninstalling iGadget 6.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of iGadget 6.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing iGadget 6.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove iGadget 6.2 by Purple Ghost Software, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that iGadget 6.2 by Purple Ghost Software, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove iGadget 6.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-02-25 13:51:51.507