You can find below detailed information on how to remove iGadget 6.1.1 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall iGadget 6.1.1 from your computerPurple Ghost Software, Inc.
. Further information on Purple Ghost Software, Inc. can be found here
. More data about the application iGadget 6.1.1 can be seen at http://www.purpleghost.com
. Usually the iGadget 6.1.1 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Purple Ghost\iGadget directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing iGadget 6.1.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Purple Ghost\iGadget\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.02 MB (3166976 bytes) on disk and is called iGadget.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with iGadget 6.1.1. They take about 3.71 MB (3892250
bytes) on disk.
- iGadget.exe (3.02 MB)
- unins000.exe (708.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.1.1
of iGadget 6.1.1.
iGadget 6.1.1 is an application offered by Purple Ghost Software, Inc.. Frequently, users try to remove this application. This is troublesome because performing this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY action to remove iGadget 6.1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall iGadget 6.1.1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate iGadget 6.1.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "iGadget 6.1.1". The iGadget 6.1.1 application will be found automatically. When you click iGadget 6.1.1 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about iGadget 6.1.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iGadget 6.1.1:
- The software company is: http://www.purpleghost.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Purple Ghost\iGadget\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove iGadget 6.1.1.
8. After uninstalling iGadget 6.1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong iGadget 6.1.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing iGadget 6.1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall iGadget 6.1.1 by Purple Ghost Software, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that iGadget 6.1.1 by Purple Ghost Software, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall iGadget 6.1.1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-03 17:35:36.837