iGadget 184.108.40.206 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall iGadget 220.127.116.11 from your PCPurple Ghost Software, Inc.
. More information on Purple Ghost Software, Inc. can be found here
. More information about the software iGadget 18.104.22.168 can be found at http://www.purpleghost.com
. iGadget 22.214.171.124 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Purple Ghost\iGadget folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full uninstall command line for iGadget 126.96.36.199 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Purple Ghost\iGadget\unins000.exe". iGadget.exe is the iGadget 188.8.131.52's main executable file and it takes approximately 3.06 MB (3208448 bytes) on disk.
iGadget 184.108.40.206 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 4.34 MB (4549914
bytes) on disk:
- iGadget.exe (3.06 MB)
- Purple Ghost Admin.exe (613.25 KB)
- unins000.exe (696.78 KB)
This info is about iGadget 220.127.116.11 version 18.104.22.168
iGadget 22.214.171.124 is an application offered by Purple Ghost Software, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase iGadget 126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase iGadget 188.8.131.52 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate iGadget 184.108.40.206 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "iGadget 220.127.116.11". If it is installed on your PC the iGadget 18.104.22.168 program will be found very quickly. When you click iGadget 22.214.171.124 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about iGadget 126.96.36.199, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for iGadget 188.8.131.52:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.purpleghost.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Purple Ghost\iGadget\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove iGadget 184.108.40.206.
8. After uninstalling iGadget 220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong iGadget 18.104.22.168 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing iGadget 22.214.171.124 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall iGadget 126.96.36.199 by Purple Ghost Software, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that iGadget 188.8.131.52 by Purple Ghost Software, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall iGadget 184.108.40.206 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-01 06:26:43.783