You can find below details on how to remove iFonebox for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall iFonebox from your PCAuntec Co., Ltd.
. Additional info about Auntec Co., Ltd. can be found here
. Please open http://www.ifonebox.com
if you want to read more on iFonebox on Auntec Co., Ltd.'s page. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Auntec\iFonebox folder (same installation drive as Windows). iFonebox's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Auntec\iFonebox\unins000.exe. iFonebox.exe is the iFonebox's main executable file and it takes about 1.39 MB (1454160 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of iFonebox. They occupy about 5.95 MB (6235239
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7z.exe (223.58 KB)
- ClearData.exe (167.08 KB)
- iFonebox.exe (1.39 MB)
- irecovery.exe (103.08 KB)
- MobileBackup.exe (263.08 KB)
- su.exe (207.08 KB)
- syringe.exe (91.08 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.79 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (1.74 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of iFonebox. You can find below a few links to other iFonebox releases:
...click to view all...
iFonebox is an application marketed by the software company Auntec Co., Ltd.. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to uninstall iFonebox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove iFonebox from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate iFonebox or simply click the Search feature and type in "iFonebox". If it exists on your system the iFonebox program will be found very quickly. When you click iFonebox in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding iFonebox, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for iFonebox:
- The publisher is: http://www.ifonebox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Auntec\iFonebox\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove iFonebox.
8. After uninstalling iFonebox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong iFonebox that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing iFonebox with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove iFonebox by Auntec Co., Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that iFonebox by Auntec Co., Ltd. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove iFonebox supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-25 14:20:39.763