iFly GPS 10.1.11
This page is about iFly GPS 10.1.11 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall iFly GPS 10.1.11 from your computerAdventure Pilot
. You can find out more on Adventure Pilot or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.iFlyGPS.com
to get more info about iFly GPS 10.1.11 on Adventure Pilot's website. Usually the iFly GPS 10.1.11 program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Adventure Pilot directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing iFly GPS 10.1.11 is C:\Program Files\Adventure Pilot\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. iFly.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 65.50 KB (67072 bytes) on disk.
iFly GPS 10.1.11 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.29 MB (1347633
bytes) on disk.
- iFly.exe (65.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
- iFly.exe (66.34 KB)
The current page applies to iFly GPS 10.1.11 version 10.1.11
iFly GPS 10.1.11 is an application by the software company Adventure Pilot. Some people try to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove iFly GPS 10.1.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase iFly GPS 10.1.11 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find iFly GPS 10.1.11 or simply click the Search feature and type in "iFly GPS 10.1.11". If it is installed on your PC the iFly GPS 10.1.11 application will be found very quickly. When you select iFly GPS 10.1.11 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about iFly GPS 10.1.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iFly GPS 10.1.11:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.iFlyGPS.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Adventure Pilot\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall iFly GPS 10.1.11.
8. After uninstalling iFly GPS 10.1.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of iFly GPS 10.1.11 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling iFly GPS 10.1.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall iFly GPS 10.1.11 by Adventure Pilot from your PC, we are not saying that iFly GPS 10.1.11 by Adventure Pilot is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall iFly GPS 10.1.11 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-31 12:02:51.093