iFinD Data Recovery 5.5
iFinD Data Recovery 5.5 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall iFinD Data Recovery 5.5 from your PCHone Software Co., Ltd.
. Further information on Hone Software Co., Ltd. can be found here
. You can get more details on iFinD Data Recovery 5.5 at http://www.ifind-recovery.com/
. iFinD Data Recovery 5.5 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iFinD Data Recovery directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\iFinD Data Recovery\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove iFinD Data Recovery 5.5. The application's main executable file is named iFinD Data Recovery.exe and it has a size of 7.07 MB (7415064 bytes).
iFinD Data Recovery 5.5 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 7.77 MB (8145867
bytes) on disk.
- iFinD Data Recovery.exe (7.07 MB)
- unins000.exe (713.67 KB)
The current page applies to iFinD Data Recovery 5.5 version 5.5
iFinD Data Recovery 5.5 is an application by Hone Software Co., Ltd.. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. This can be efortful because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to remove iFinD Data Recovery 5.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall iFinD Data Recovery 5.5 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate iFinD Data Recovery 5.5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "iFinD Data Recovery 5.5". If it exists on your system the iFinD Data Recovery 5.5 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select iFinD Data Recovery 5.5 in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about iFinD Data Recovery 5.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iFinD Data Recovery 5.5:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ifind-recovery.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iFinD Data Recovery\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall iFinD Data Recovery 5.5.
8. After uninstalling iFinD Data Recovery 5.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong iFinD Data Recovery 5.5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing iFinD Data Recovery 5.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove iFinD Data Recovery 5.5 by Hone Software Co., Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that iFinD Data Recovery 5.5 by Hone Software Co., Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove iFinD Data Recovery 5.5 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-27 08:11:16.353