iFinD Data Recovery 3.4
iFinD Data Recovery 3.4 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall iFinD Data Recovery 3.4 from your systemiFinD Software lnc.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on iFinD Software lnc.. More details about the program iFinD Data Recovery 3.4 can be seen at http://www.ifind-recovery.com/
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iFinD Data Recovery directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\iFinD Data Recovery\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall iFinD Data Recovery 3.4. iFinD Data Recovery.exe is the iFinD Data Recovery 3.4's main executable file and it occupies approximately 6.21 MB (6513664 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of iFinD Data Recovery 3.4. They occupy an average of 7.36 MB (7716077
bytes) on disk.
- iFinD Data Recovery.exe (6.21 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.4
of iFinD Data Recovery 3.4.
iFinD Data Recovery 3.4 is an application offered by iFinD Software lnc.. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to uninstall iFinD Data Recovery 3.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase iFinD Data Recovery 3.4 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate iFinD Data Recovery 3.4 or simply activate the Search field and type in "iFinD Data Recovery 3.4". The iFinD Data Recovery 3.4 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select iFinD Data Recovery 3.4 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding iFinD Data Recovery 3.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for iFinD Data Recovery 3.4:
- The publisher is: http://www.ifind-recovery.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iFinD Data Recovery\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove iFinD Data Recovery 3.4.
8. After removing iFinD Data Recovery 3.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong iFinD Data Recovery 3.4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling iFinD Data Recovery 3.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall iFinD Data Recovery 3.4 by iFinD Software lnc. from your PC, we are not saying that iFinD Data Recovery 3.4 by iFinD Software lnc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall iFinD Data Recovery 3.4 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-09 17:16:20.943