iFinD Data Recovery 3.4
iFinD Data Recovery 3.4 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall iFinD Data Recovery 3.4 from your systemiFinD Software lnc.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on iFinD Software lnc.. More details about the program iFinD Data Recovery 3.4 can be seen at http://www.ifind-recovery.com/
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iFinD Data Recovery directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\iFinD Data Recovery\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall iFinD Data Recovery 3.4. iFinD Data Recovery.exe is the iFinD Data Recovery 3.4's main executable file and it occupies approximately 6.21 MB (6513664 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of iFinD Data Recovery 3.4. They occupy an average of 7.36 MB (7716077
bytes) on disk.
- iFinD Data Recovery.exe (6.21 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.4
of iFinD Data Recovery 3.4.
iFinD Data Recovery 3.4 is an application offered by iFinD Software lnc.. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to uninstall iFinD Data Recovery 3.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase iFinD Data Recovery 3.4 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate iFinD Data Recovery 3.4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "iFinD Data Recovery 3.4". If it is installed on your PC the iFinD Data Recovery 3.4 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click iFinD Data Recovery 3.4 in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding iFinD Data Recovery 3.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for iFinD Data Recovery 3.4:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ifind-recovery.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iFinD Data Recovery\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove iFinD Data Recovery 3.4.
8. After removing iFinD Data Recovery 3.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong iFinD Data Recovery 3.4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling iFinD Data Recovery 3.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall iFinD Data Recovery 3.4 by iFinD Software lnc. from your PC, we are not saying that iFinD Data Recovery 3.4 by iFinD Software lnc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall iFinD Data Recovery 3.4 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-09 17:16:20.943