This page contains complete information on how to remove iFileRecovery 5.20 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall iFileRecovery 5.20 from your systemiFileRecovery, Inc.
. Check out here
for more information on iFileRecovery, Inc.. Please follow http://www.iFileRecovery.com/
if you want to read more on iFileRecovery 5.20 on iFileRecovery, Inc.'s page. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\iFileRecovery directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing iFileRecovery 5.20 is C:\Program Files\iFileRecovery\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled iFileRecovery.exe and occupies 1,016.00 KB (1040384 bytes).
iFileRecovery 5.20 is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.68 MB (1757173
bytes) on disk:
- iFileRecovery.exe (1,016.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (699.99 KB)
The current web page applies to iFileRecovery 5.20 version 5.20
When you're planning to uninstall iFileRecovery 5.20 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not uninstalled:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Easy_Data_Recovery\iFileRecovery Trial
iFileRecovery 5.20 is an application released by the software company iFileRecovery, Inc.. Some users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to erase iFileRecovery 5.20 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall iFileRecovery 5.20 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find iFileRecovery 5.20 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "iFileRecovery 5.20". The iFileRecovery 5.20 app will be found very quickly. When you click iFileRecovery 5.20 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding iFileRecovery 5.20, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for iFileRecovery 5.20:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.iFileRecovery.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\iFileRecovery\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall iFileRecovery 5.20.
8. After uninstalling iFileRecovery 5.20, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of iFileRecovery 5.20 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling iFileRecovery 5.20 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall iFileRecovery 5.20 by iFileRecovery, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that iFileRecovery 5.20 by iFileRecovery, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall iFileRecovery 5.20 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 14:09:55.390