iExplorer 188.8.131.52 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall iExplorer 184.108.40.206 from your PCMacroplant LLC
. More information on Macroplant LLC can be seen here
. You can see more info on iExplorer 220.127.116.11 at http://www.macroplant.com/iexplorer
. Usually the iExplorer 18.104.22.168 application is installed in the C:\Program Files\iExplorer folder, depending on the user's option during install. iExplorer 22.214.171.124's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\iExplorer\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is called iExplorer.exe and it has a size of 7.10 MB (7439872 bytes).
iExplorer 126.96.36.199 contains of the executables below. They occupy 7.86 MB (8239880
bytes) on disk.
- CBFSInstall.exe (6.00 KB)
- CBFSUninstall.exe (6.00 KB)
- iExplorer.exe (7.10 MB)
- unins000.exe (769.26 KB)
The current web page applies to iExplorer 188.8.131.52 version 184.108.40.206
iExplorer 220.127.116.11 is an application by Macroplant LLC. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. This can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to remove iExplorer 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase iExplorer 22.214.171.124 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find iExplorer 126.96.36.199 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "iExplorer 188.8.131.52". The iExplorer 184.108.40.206 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click iExplorer 220.127.116.11 in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding iExplorer 18.104.22.168, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for iExplorer 22.214.171.124:
- The publisher is: http://www.macroplant.com/iexplorer
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\iExplorer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall iExplorer 126.96.36.199.
8. After removing iExplorer 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of iExplorer 184.108.40.206 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling iExplorer 220.127.116.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove iExplorer 18.104.22.168 by Macroplant LLC from your computer, we are not saying that iExplorer 22.214.171.124 by Macroplant LLC is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove iExplorer 126.96.36.199 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:03:39.777