iExplorer 220.127.116.11 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall iExplorer 18.104.22.168 from your systemMacroplant LLC
. Go over here
for more information on Macroplant LLC. Further information about iExplorer 22.214.171.124 can be found at http://www.macroplant.com/iexplorer
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iExplorer folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for iExplorer 126.96.36.199 is C:\Program Files (x86)\iExplorer\unins000.exe. iExplorer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 6.48 MB (6799872 bytes) on disk.
iExplorer 188.8.131.52 contains of the executables below. They take 7.25 MB (7599624
bytes) on disk.
- CBFSInstall.exe (6.00 KB)
- CBFSUninstall.exe (6.00 KB)
- iExplorer.exe (6.48 MB)
- unins000.exe (769.01 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of iExplorer 220.127.116.11.
When you're planning to uninstall iExplorer 18.104.22.168 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall iExplorer 22.214.171.124:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall iExplorer 126.96.36.199:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iExplorer
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iExplorer\SQLite3.dll
iExplorer 188.8.131.52 is an application offered by Macroplant LLC. Some people want to erase it. This can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY manner to erase iExplorer 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall iExplorer 220.127.116.11 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find iExplorer 18.104.22.168 or simply click the Search feature and type in "iExplorer 22.214.171.124". The iExplorer 126.96.36.199 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select iExplorer 188.8.131.52 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about iExplorer 184.108.40.206, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iExplorer 220.127.116.11:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.macroplant.com/iexplorer
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iExplorer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove iExplorer 18.104.22.168.
8. After uninstalling iExplorer 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of iExplorer 126.96.36.199 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling iExplorer 188.8.131.52 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall iExplorer 184.108.40.206 by Macroplant LLC from your computer, we are not saying that iExplorer 220.127.116.11 by Macroplant LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall iExplorer 18.104.22.168 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 23:34:32.433