iExplorer 188.8.131.52 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall iExplorer 184.108.40.206 from your systemMacroplant LLC
. Go over here
for more information on Macroplant LLC. Further information about iExplorer 220.127.116.11 can be found at http://www.macroplant.com/iexplorer
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iExplorer folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for iExplorer 18.104.22.168 is C:\Program Files (x86)\iExplorer\unins000.exe. iExplorer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 6.48 MB (6799872 bytes) on disk.
iExplorer 22.214.171.124 contains of the executables below. They take 7.25 MB (7599624
bytes) on disk.
- CBFSInstall.exe (6.00 KB)
- CBFSUninstall.exe (6.00 KB)
- iExplorer.exe (6.48 MB)
- unins000.exe (769.01 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of iExplorer 188.8.131.52.
When you're planning to uninstall iExplorer 184.108.40.206 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall iExplorer 220.127.116.11:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall iExplorer 18.104.22.168:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iExplorer
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iExplorer\SQLite3.dll
iExplorer 22.214.171.124 is an application offered by Macroplant LLC. Some people want to erase it. This can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY manner to erase iExplorer 126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall iExplorer 188.8.131.52 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate iExplorer 184.108.40.206 or simply activate the Search field and type in "iExplorer 220.127.116.11". If it exists on your system the iExplorer 18.104.22.168 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select iExplorer 22.214.171.124 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about iExplorer 126.96.36.199, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iExplorer 188.8.131.52:
- The software company is: http://www.macroplant.com/iexplorer
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iExplorer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove iExplorer 184.108.40.206.
8. After uninstalling iExplorer 220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of iExplorer 18.104.22.168 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling iExplorer 22.214.171.124 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall iExplorer 126.96.36.199 by Macroplant LLC from your computer, we are not saying that iExplorer 188.8.131.52 by Macroplant LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall iExplorer 184.108.40.206 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 23:34:32.433