This page is about iExplorer 220.127.116.11 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall iExplorer 18.104.22.168 from your systemMacroplant LLC
. You can find out more on Macroplant LLC or check for application updates here
. More details about the software iExplorer 22.214.171.124 can be seen at http://www.macroplant.com/iexplorer
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iExplorer directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. iExplorer 126.96.36.199's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\iExplorer\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 6.45 MB (6767104 bytes) on disk and is named iExplorer.exe.
iExplorer 188.8.131.52 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 7.22 MB (7571464
bytes) on disk.
- CBFSInstall.exe (6.00 KB)
- CBFSUninstall.exe (6.00 KB)
- iExplorer.exe (6.45 MB)
- MPQuickTimeInstaller.exe (6.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (767.51 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of iExplorer 220.127.116.11.
iExplorer 18.104.22.168 is a program released by Macroplant LLC. Frequently, people try to remove it. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK procedure to remove iExplorer 22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase iExplorer 126.96.36.199 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate iExplorer 188.8.131.52 or simply click the Search feature and type in "iExplorer 184.108.40.206". If it is installed on your PC the iExplorer 220.127.116.11 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select iExplorer 18.104.22.168 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding iExplorer 22.214.171.124, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for iExplorer 126.96.36.199:
- The publisher is: http://www.macroplant.com/iexplorer
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iExplorer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove iExplorer 188.8.131.52.
8. After removing iExplorer 184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong iExplorer 220.127.116.11 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling iExplorer 18.104.22.168 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall iExplorer 22.214.171.124 by Macroplant LLC from your PC, we are not saying that iExplorer 126.96.36.199 by Macroplant LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall iExplorer 188.8.131.52 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-29 03:33:09.820