You can find below details on how to uninstall iExplorer 184.108.40.206 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall iExplorer 220.127.116.11 from your PCMacroplant LLC
. You can find out more on Macroplant LLC or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about iExplorer 18.104.22.168 can be found at http://www.macroplant.com/iexplorer
. iExplorer 22.214.171.124 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iExplorer directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for iExplorer 126.96.36.199 is C:\Program Files (x86)\iExplorer\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is called iExplorer.exe and occupies 6.45 MB (6766592 bytes).
iExplorer 188.8.131.52 contains of the executables below. They occupy 7.21 MB (7564808
bytes) on disk.
- CBFSInstall.exe (6.00 KB)
- CBFSUninstall.exe (6.00 KB)
- iExplorer.exe (6.45 MB)
- unins000.exe (767.51 KB)
This data is about iExplorer 184.108.40.206 version 220.127.116.11
iExplorer 18.104.22.168 is an application marketed by Macroplant LLC. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to erase iExplorer 22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove iExplorer 126.96.36.199 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate iExplorer 188.8.131.52 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "iExplorer 184.108.40.206". The iExplorer 220.127.116.11 app will be found very quickly. After you select iExplorer 18.104.22.168 in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about iExplorer 22.214.171.124, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for iExplorer 126.96.36.199:
- The software company is: http://www.macroplant.com/iexplorer
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iExplorer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall iExplorer 188.8.131.52.
8. After uninstalling iExplorer 184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong iExplorer 220.127.116.11 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing iExplorer 18.104.22.168 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove iExplorer 22.214.171.124 by Macroplant LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that iExplorer 126.96.36.199 by Macroplant LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove iExplorer 188.8.131.52 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 15:48:37.767