iExplorer 126.96.36.199 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall iExplorer 188.8.131.52 from your PCMacroplant LLC
. More information on Macroplant LLC can be found here
. Click on http://www.macroplant.com/iexplorer
to get more information about iExplorer 184.108.40.206 on Macroplant LLC's website. iExplorer 220.127.116.11 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iExplorer folder, regulated by the user's choice. iExplorer 18.104.22.168's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\iExplorer\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file has a size of 6.36 MB (6670848 bytes) on disk and is titled iExplorer.exe.
iExplorer 22.214.171.124 is composed of the following executables which take 7.13 MB (7472136
bytes) on disk:
- CBFSInstall.exe (5.50 KB)
- iExplorer.exe (6.36 MB)
- MPQuickTimeInstaller.exe (6.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (771.01 KB)
This page is about iExplorer 126.96.36.199 version 188.8.131.52
iExplorer 184.108.40.206 is a program released by the software company Macroplant LLC. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. This is efortful because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove iExplorer 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete iExplorer 18.104.22.168 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate iExplorer 22.214.171.124 or simply click the Search field and type in "iExplorer 126.96.36.199". If it exists on your system the iExplorer 188.8.131.52 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select iExplorer 184.108.40.206 in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding iExplorer 220.127.116.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for iExplorer 18.104.22.168:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.macroplant.com/iexplorer
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\iExplorer\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall iExplorer 22.214.171.124.
8. After uninstalling iExplorer 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong iExplorer 188.8.131.52 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing iExplorer 184.108.40.206 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove iExplorer 220.127.116.11 by Macroplant LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that iExplorer 18.104.22.168 by Macroplant LLC is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove iExplorer 22.214.171.124 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-25 20:22:20.600