iExplorer 126.96.36.199 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall iExplorer 188.8.131.52 from your computerMacroplant LLC
. Additional info about Macroplant LLC can be found here
. More info about the program iExplorer 184.108.40.206 can be found at http://www.macroplant.com/iexplorer
. Usually the iExplorer 220.127.116.11 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\iExplorer directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling iExplorer 18.104.22.168 is C:\Program Files\iExplorer\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. iExplorer.exe is the iExplorer 22.214.171.124's primary executable file and it takes approximately 5.60 MB (5872640 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside iExplorer 126.96.36.199. They take about 6.36 MB (6670408
bytes) on disk.
- CBFSInstall.exe (6.00 KB)
- iExplorer.exe (5.60 MB)
- MPQuickTimeInstaller.exe (6.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (767.07 KB)
This web page is about iExplorer 188.8.131.52 version 184.108.40.206
iExplorer 220.127.116.11 is a program marketed by the software company Macroplant LLC. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to erase iExplorer 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete iExplorer 22.214.171.124 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find iExplorer 126.96.36.199 or simply click the Search feature and type in "iExplorer 188.8.131.52". If it exists on your system the iExplorer 184.108.40.206 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select iExplorer 220.127.116.11 in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about iExplorer 18.104.22.168, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iExplorer 22.214.171.124:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.macroplant.com/iexplorer
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\iExplorer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall iExplorer 126.96.36.199.
8. After removing iExplorer 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong iExplorer 184.108.40.206 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing iExplorer 220.127.116.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove iExplorer 18.104.22.168 by Macroplant LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that iExplorer 22.214.171.124 by Macroplant LLC is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove iExplorer 126.96.36.199 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-09 12:28:58.760