This web page contains thorough information on how to remove iExplorer 126.96.36.199 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall iExplorer 188.8.131.52 from your systemMacroplant LLC
. Further information on Macroplant LLC can be seen here
. Click on http://www.macroplant.com/iexplorer
to get more info about iExplorer 184.108.40.206 on Macroplant LLC's website. Usually the iExplorer 220.127.116.11 program is placed in the C:\Program Files\iExplorer directory, depending on the user's option during install. iExplorer 18.104.22.168's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\iExplorer\unins000.exe". iExplorer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 4.95 MB (5190144 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside iExplorer 22.214.171.124. They take about 5.78 MB (6058600
bytes) on disk.
- CBFSInstall.exe (6.00 KB)
- iExplorer.exe (4.95 MB)
- MPQuickTimeInstaller.exe (6.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (836.10 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of iExplorer 188.8.131.52.
iExplorer 184.108.40.206 is a program marketed by the software company Macroplant LLC. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to erase iExplorer 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase iExplorer 18.104.22.168 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find iExplorer 22.214.171.124 or simply click the Search feature and type in "iExplorer 126.96.36.199". If it is installed on your PC the iExplorer 188.8.131.52 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click iExplorer 184.108.40.206 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about iExplorer 220.127.116.11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for iExplorer 18.104.22.168:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.macroplant.com/iexplorer
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\iExplorer\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall iExplorer 22.214.171.124.
8. After uninstalling iExplorer 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of iExplorer 188.8.131.52 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing iExplorer 184.108.40.206 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove iExplorer 220.127.116.11 by Macroplant LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that iExplorer 18.104.22.168 by Macroplant LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove iExplorer 22.214.171.124 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-01 19:34:15.503