This info is about iExplorer 188.8.131.52 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall iExplorer 184.108.40.206 from your systemMacroplant LLC
. Go over here
where you can read more on Macroplant LLC. Click on http://www.macroplant.com/iexplorer
to get more data about iExplorer 220.127.116.11 on Macroplant LLC's website. iExplorer 18.104.22.168 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iExplorer directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for iExplorer 22.214.171.124 is C:\Program Files (x86)\iExplorer\unins000.exe. iExplorer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 4.95 MB (5188608 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside iExplorer 126.96.36.199. They take about 5.78 MB (6057064
bytes) on disk.
- CBFSInstall.exe (6.00 KB)
- iExplorer.exe (4.95 MB)
- MPQuickTimeInstaller.exe (6.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (836.10 KB)
This web page is about iExplorer 188.8.131.52 version 184.108.40.206
iExplorer 220.127.116.11 is an application offered by Macroplant LLC. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to uninstall iExplorer 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete iExplorer 22.214.171.124 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate iExplorer 126.96.36.199 or simply activate the Search field and type in "iExplorer 188.8.131.52". If it is installed on your PC the iExplorer 184.108.40.206 app will be found very quickly. When you select iExplorer 220.127.116.11 in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding iExplorer 18.104.22.168, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iExplorer 22.214.171.124:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.macroplant.com/iexplorer
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iExplorer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove iExplorer 126.96.36.199.
8. After uninstalling iExplorer 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of iExplorer 184.108.40.206 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling iExplorer 220.127.116.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall iExplorer 18.104.22.168 by Macroplant LLC from your PC, we are not saying that iExplorer 22.214.171.124 by Macroplant LLC is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall iExplorer 126.96.36.199 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-20 16:04:36.240