This page contains complete information on how to uninstall iExpert for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall iExpert from your systemWakoopa B.V.
. More info about Wakoopa B.V. can be seen here
. The program is often installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\iExpert folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall iExpert by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\iExpert\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. iExpert's main file takes about 998.98 KB (1022960 bytes) and its name is iExpert.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with iExpert. They take about 1.32 MB (1386736
bytes) on disk.
- iExpert.exe (998.98 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (355.25 KB)
iExpert has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Usually the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- HKEY_CURRENT_UserName\Software\Wakoopa Shared\UserNames\iExpert
iExpert is a program by Wakoopa B.V.. Some computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to uninstall iExpert is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall iExpert from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find iExpert or simply activate the Search field and type in "iExpert". The iExpert app will be found very quickly. After you click iExpert in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding iExpert, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall iExpert.
8. After removing iExpert, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of iExpert that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling iExpert using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove iExpert by Wakoopa B.V. from your PC, nor are we saying that iExpert by Wakoopa B.V. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove iExpert in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-01 19:33:05.260