iDriveRepair Tech Client 4.4
iDriveRepair Tech Client 4.4 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall iDriveRepair Tech Client 4.4 from your computerBinaryBiz
. More information on BinaryBiz can be found here
. You can read more about related to iDriveRepair Tech Client 4.4 at www.binarybiz.com
. iDriveRepair Tech Client 4.4 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\BinaryBiz\iDriveRepair directory, depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for iDriveRepair Tech Client 4.4 is "C:\Program Files\BinaryBiz\iDriveRepair\unins000.exe". TechClient.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 3.32 MB (3484672 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of iDriveRepair Tech Client 4.4. They take an average of 4.01 MB (4203169
bytes) on disk.
- TechClient.exe (3.32 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
This info is about iDriveRepair Tech Client 4.4 version 4.4
iDriveRepair Tech Client 4.4 is an application released by BinaryBiz. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. This is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall iDriveRepair Tech Client 4.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove iDriveRepair Tech Client 4.4 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find iDriveRepair Tech Client 4.4 or simply activate the Search field and type in "iDriveRepair Tech Client 4.4". The iDriveRepair Tech Client 4.4 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select iDriveRepair Tech Client 4.4 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding iDriveRepair Tech Client 4.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for iDriveRepair Tech Client 4.4:
- The web site of the program is: www.binarybiz.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\BinaryBiz\iDriveRepair\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall iDriveRepair Tech Client 4.4.
8. After removing iDriveRepair Tech Client 4.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong iDriveRepair Tech Client 4.4 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling iDriveRepair Tech Client 4.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove iDriveRepair Tech Client 4.4 by BinaryBiz from your computer, nor are we saying that iDriveRepair Tech Client 4.4 by BinaryBiz is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove iDriveRepair Tech Client 4.4 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-09 19:30:42.063