This page contains complete information on how to uninstall iDownloader 220.127.116.116 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall iDownloader 18.104.22.1686 from your PCiDownloader Limited
. More information on iDownloader Limited can be found here
. Please follow http://www.iDownloader.com/
if you want to read more on iDownloader 22.214.171.1246 on iDownloader Limited's web page. Usually the iDownloader 126.96.36.1996 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iDownloader directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall iDownloader 188.8.131.526 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\iDownloader\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. iDownloader 184.108.40.2066's main file takes about 1.50 MB (1574512 bytes) and is named iDownloader.exe.
The following executable files are contained in iDownloader 220.127.116.116. They occupy 9.55 MB (10011347
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- iDownloader.exe (1.50 MB)
- idpxhelper.exe (182.61 KB)
- IDStarter.exe (934.61 KB)
- IDTerminator.exe (66.61 KB)
- IDUpdater.exe (1.15 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- IDInstaller.exe (2.76 MB)
- VideoPlayer.exe (134.61 KB)
- crashreporter.exe (115.50 KB)
- js.exe (821.00 KB)
- redit.exe (8.00 KB)
- updater.exe (235.50 KB)
- xpcshell.exe (23.00 KB)
- xpidl.exe (301.50 KB)
- xpt_dump.exe (21.00 KB)
- xpt_link.exe (18.00 KB)
- xulrunner-stub.exe (108.00 KB)
- xulrunner.exe (91.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.1686
of iDownloader 22.214.171.1246.
iDownloader 126.96.36.1996 is a program released by iDownloader Limited. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove iDownloader 188.8.131.526 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase iDownloader 184.108.40.2066 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find iDownloader 220.127.116.116 or simply activate the Search field and type in "iDownloader 18.104.22.1686". If it exists on your system the iDownloader 22.214.171.1246 application will be found automatically. After you select iDownloader 126.96.36.1996 in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about iDownloader 188.8.131.526, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for iDownloader 184.108.40.2066:
- The publisher is: http://www.iDownloader.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iDownloader\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove iDownloader 220.127.116.116.
8. After removing iDownloader 18.104.22.1686, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of iDownloader 22.214.171.1246 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling iDownloader 126.96.36.1996 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall iDownloader 188.8.131.526 by iDownloader Limited from your computer, we are not saying that iDownloader 184.108.40.2066 by iDownloader Limited is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall iDownloader 220.127.116.116 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 16:06:45.453