This web page contains thorough information on how to remove iDesk 184.108.40.206 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall iDesk 220.127.116.11 from your computerHuawei company, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Huawei company, Inc.. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SPES5.0\Composites\iDesk folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\SPES5.0\Composites\iDesk\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall iDesk 18.104.22.168. The program's main executable file occupies 756.20 KB (774352 bytes) on disk and is labeled iDesk.exe.
iDesk 22.214.171.124 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 106.21 MB (111374246
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7zr.exe (508.20 KB)
- AutoBackup_Setup.exe (10.86 MB)
- checkIsCloud.exe (20.54 KB)
- comparator.exe (33.20 KB)
- HWproxyset.exe (74.50 KB)
- iDesk.exe (756.20 KB)
- iDeskService.exe (312.20 KB)
- iDeskUpdate.exe (164.20 KB)
- MyComputerInfo.exe (40.20 KB)
- PlayFlash.exe (31.20 KB)
- SetupNewSysDispose.exe (26.32 MB)
- StartUp.exe (21.20 KB)
- StartupSfc.exe (64.20 KB)
- uninst.exe (73.34 KB)
- UpgradeiDesk.exe (115.70 KB)
- BSOD_Wakeup_V3.2_201707.exe (703.44 KB)
- CCinfoTool_4.0_20180129.exe (758.70 KB)
- ClouddriveBatchTool 126.96.36.199_release_201908081616.exe (2.15 MB)
- Computer_Mag_Info.exe (694.19 KB)
- DisableHuawei_Employee_V2.0.exe (364.50 KB)
- DiskCleanAuto_201805221644.exe (538.95 KB)
- eprint_20190802.exe (1.16 MB)
- espacefirewall.exe (19.70 KB)
- GetWlanlog_V2.6_201710.exe (689.55 KB)
- HuaweiMailInfoV1.3.exe (1.54 MB)
- iDeskSetup_sign_188.8.131.52_201908091631.exe (43.77 MB)
- Office2013ConfigForIdesk_20180411.exe (43.44 KB)
- ProxyException_8.0.exe (699.95 KB)
- SetDefualtIE11H_V2.3.exe (349.48 KB)
- SetHuaweisites_5.6.4.exe (659.58 KB)
- SoftwareReportTool_sign_20190806.exe (558.36 KB)
- WifiConfig_V3.0.exe (76.40 KB)
- ActivationForWindowsV2.0.exe (804.63 KB)
- Get6ErrorLog_sign_184.108.40.206_201807041351.exe (993.38 KB)
- AssetRegister.exe (1.08 MB)
- AutoSetHomePage.exe (51.20 KB)
- AutoSetHWproxy.exe (125.20 KB)
- AutoSetOutlookWrap.exe (379.54 KB)
- DiverUpgrade.exe (67.20 KB)
- FingerprintCheckOrSet.exe (48.54 KB)
- IESvrCert.exe (22.20 KB)
- JoinDomain.exe (4.28 MB)
- notesTool.exe (945.20 KB)
- SetIEEnterpriseMode.exe (24.20 KB)
- UserUAC.exe (40.70 KB)
- GuiDe.exe (78.50 KB)
- NewSysDispose.exe (274.49 KB)
- ---AutoSetHWproxy.exe (108.38 KB)
- AllConfigNoUI_ForNewPC_1.9_20180906.exe (1.27 MB)
- AutoSetOutlookWrap.exe (375.00 KB)
- JoinDomainTool.exe (1.26 MB)
- TaskRun.exe (129.99 KB)
The current web page applies to iDesk 220.127.116.11 version 18.104.22.168
iDesk 22.214.171.124 is a program released by the software company Huawei company, Inc.. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall iDesk 126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall iDesk 188.8.131.52 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate iDesk 184.108.40.206 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "iDesk 220.127.116.11". The iDesk 18.104.22.168 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click iDesk 22.214.171.124 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding iDesk 126.96.36.199, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove iDesk 188.8.131.52.
8. After uninstalling iDesk 184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of iDesk 220.127.116.11 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing iDesk 18.104.22.168 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall iDesk 22.214.171.124 by Huawei company, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that iDesk 126.96.36.199 by Huawei company, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall iDesk 188.8.131.52 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-09-27 04:41:55.397