You can find on this page details on how to remove iDealshare VideoGo for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall iDealshare VideoGo from your PCiDealshare Corporation
. You can read more on iDealshare Corporation or check for application updates here
. More info about the app iDealshare VideoGo can be found at http://www.idealshare.net
. Usually the iDealshare VideoGo application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iDealshare\VideoGo 6 directory, depending on the user's option during install. iDealshare VideoGo's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\iDealshare\VideoGo 6\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is titled videoconverter.exe and its approximative size is 5.46 MB (5730304 bytes).
iDealshare VideoGo installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.55 MB (6867296
bytes) on disk.
- ffmpeg.exe (187.01 KB)
- unins000.exe (923.33 KB)
- videoconverter.exe (5.46 MB)
iDealshare VideoGo is a program released by the software company iDealshare Corporation. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall iDealshare VideoGo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete iDealshare VideoGo from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate iDealshare VideoGo or simply activate the Search feature and type in "iDealshare VideoGo". If it exists on your system the iDealshare VideoGo application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click iDealshare VideoGo in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding iDealshare VideoGo, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iDealshare VideoGo:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.idealshare.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iDealshare\VideoGo 6\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall iDealshare VideoGo.
8. After uninstalling iDealshare VideoGo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of iDealshare VideoGo which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing iDealshare VideoGo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall iDealshare VideoGo by iDealshare Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that iDealshare VideoGo by iDealshare Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall iDealshare VideoGo in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-26 22:33:13.083