This info is about iDailyDiary 4.11 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall iDailyDiary 4.11 from your PCSplinterware Software Solutions
. Further information on Splinterware Software Solutions can be found here
. Click on https://www.splinterware.com
to get more info about iDailyDiary 4.11 on Splinterware Software Solutions's website. iDailyDiary 4.11 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iDailyDiary directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full uninstall command line for iDailyDiary 4.11 is C:\Program Files (x86)\iDailyDiary\unins000.exe. iDD.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 6.32 MB (6626208 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of iDailyDiary 4.11. They take an average of 9.37 MB (9829669
bytes) on disk.
- CloudSync.exe (602.91 KB)
- CloudSyncGUI.exe (1.56 MB)
- DPICheck.exe (219.91 KB)
- iDD.exe (6.32 MB)
- unins000.exe (705.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.11
of iDailyDiary 4.11.
iDailyDiary 4.11 is a program marketed by Splinterware Software Solutions. Sometimes, users want to remove it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. The best EASY way to remove iDailyDiary 4.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete iDailyDiary 4.11 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate iDailyDiary 4.11 or simply click the Search field and type in "iDailyDiary 4.11". The iDailyDiary 4.11 application will be found automatically. When you click iDailyDiary 4.11 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about iDailyDiary 4.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iDailyDiary 4.11:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.splinterware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iDailyDiary\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall iDailyDiary 4.11.
8. After uninstalling iDailyDiary 4.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong iDailyDiary 4.11 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling iDailyDiary 4.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove iDailyDiary 4.11 by Splinterware Software Solutions from your PC, nor are we saying that iDailyDiary 4.11 by Splinterware Software Solutions is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove iDailyDiary 4.11 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-07 06:56:48.287