You can find on this page details on how to remove iDFX for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall iDFX from your systemPower Technology
. More information on Power Technology can be seen here
. You can read more about about iDFX at http://www.fxsound.com
. iDFX is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iDFX directory, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\iDFX\uninstall_iDFX.exe is the full command line if you want to remove iDFX. The program's main executable file occupies 909.83 KB (931664 bytes) on disk and is named iDFX.exe.
iDFX installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.07 MB (2169720
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall_iDFX.exe (102.99 KB)
- iDFX.exe (909.83 KB)
- iDfxLibraryScan.exe (626.83 KB)
- powertech_sm.exe (423.36 KB)
- registryCleanUsers.exe (55.86 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.133
of iDFX. For other iDFX versions please click below:
iDFX is a program by Power Technology. Frequently, people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove iDFX is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall iDFX from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate iDFX or simply click the Search field and type in "iDFX". The iDFX app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click iDFX in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding iDFX, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iDFX:
- The software company is: http://www.fxsound.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iDFX\uninstall_iDFX.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall iDFX.
8. After uninstalling iDFX, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of iDFX that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling iDFX with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove iDFX by Power Technology from your computer, we are not saying that iDFX by Power Technology is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove iDFX in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-12 09:13:36.727