iDFS 14.02.06.0 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall iDFS 14.02.06.0 from your PCTelecom Logic
. More data about Telecom Logic can be found here
. Click on http://www.cdmatool.com/
to get more facts about iDFS 14.02.06.0 on Telecom Logic's website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Telecom Logic\iDFS\14.02.06.0 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling iDFS 14.02.06.0 is C:\Program Files\Telecom Logic\iDFS\14.02.06.0\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. iDFS.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 521.50 KB (534016 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with iDFS 14.02.06.0. They occupy about 2.31 MB (2426017
bytes) on disk.
- giDFS.exe (1.11 MB)
- iDFS.exe (521.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (707.66 KB)
This web page is about iDFS 14.02.06.0 version 14.02.06.0
iDFS 14.02.06.0 is an application marketed by Telecom Logic. Some people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall iDFS 14.02.06.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove iDFS 14.02.06.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find iDFS 14.02.06.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "iDFS 14.02.06.0". If it is installed on your PC the iDFS 14.02.06.0 application will be found very quickly. After you select iDFS 14.02.06.0 in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about iDFS 14.02.06.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iDFS 14.02.06.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.cdmatool.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Telecom Logic\iDFS\14.02.06.0\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall iDFS 14.02.06.0.
8. After removing iDFS 14.02.06.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong iDFS 14.02.06.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing iDFS 14.02.06.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall iDFS 14.02.06.0 by Telecom Logic from your PC, nor are we saying that iDFS 14.02.06.0 by Telecom Logic is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall iDFS 14.02.06.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 11:13:07.587