iCopyExpert 3.1.2 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall iCopyExpert 3.1.2 from your PCiCopyExpert.com
. You can read more on iCopyExpert.com or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about iCopyExpert 3.1.2 can be found at http://www.iCopyExpert.com
. Usually the iCopyExpert 3.1.2 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\iCopyExpert folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\iCopyExpert\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove iCopyExpert 3.1.2. iPodCopy.exe is the iCopyExpert 3.1.2's main executable file and it occupies close to 1.23 MB (1286144 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside iCopyExpert 3.1.2. They take about 1.89 MB (1977625
bytes) on disk.
- iPodCopy.exe (1.23 MB)
- unins000.exe (675.27 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.1.2
of iCopyExpert 3.1.2.
iCopyExpert 3.1.2 is a program by the software company iCopyExpert.com. Sometimes, users try to remove it. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove iCopyExpert 3.1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase iCopyExpert 3.1.2 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find iCopyExpert 3.1.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "iCopyExpert 3.1.2". If it exists on your system the iCopyExpert 3.1.2 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click iCopyExpert 3.1.2 in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about iCopyExpert 3.1.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iCopyExpert 3.1.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.iCopyExpert.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\iCopyExpert\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove iCopyExpert 3.1.2.
8. After removing iCopyExpert 3.1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong iCopyExpert 3.1.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling iCopyExpert 3.1.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove iCopyExpert 3.1.2 by iCopyExpert.com from your computer, nor are we saying that iCopyExpert 3.1.2 by iCopyExpert.com is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove iCopyExpert 3.1.2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-30 14:33:38.480