iCode version 184.108.40.206
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove iCode version 220.127.116.11 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall iCode version 18.104.22.168 from your systemiCode
. More information on iCode can be seen here
. iCode version 22.214.171.124 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iCode folder, subject to the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\iCode\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall iCode version 126.96.36.199. iCode version 188.8.131.52's main file takes about 2.73 MB (2867200 bytes) and its name is iCode.exe.
iCode version 184.108.40.206 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.85 MB (4042179
bytes) on disk.
- iCode.exe (2.73 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of iCode version 18.104.22.168.
iCode version 22.214.171.124 is an application offered by the software company iCode. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove iCode version 126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete iCode version 188.8.131.52 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate iCode version 184.108.40.206 or simply activate the Search field and type in "iCode version 220.127.116.11". If it exists on your system the iCode version 18.104.22.168 program will be found very quickly. After you select iCode version 22.214.171.124 in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about iCode version 126.96.36.199, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall iCode version 188.8.131.52.
8. After uninstalling iCode version 184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of iCode version 220.127.116.11 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing iCode version 18.104.22.168 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove iCode version 22.214.171.124 by iCode from your PC, nor are we saying that iCode version 126.96.36.199 by iCode is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove iCode version 188.8.131.52 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-14 13:05:53.723