iCode version 18.104.22.168
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove iCode version 22.214.171.124 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall iCode version 126.96.36.199 from your systemiCode
. More information on iCode can be seen here
. iCode version 188.8.131.52 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iCode folder, subject to the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\iCode\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall iCode version 184.108.40.206. iCode version 220.127.116.11's main file takes about 2.73 MB (2867200 bytes) and its name is iCode.exe.
iCode version 18.104.22.168 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.85 MB (4042179
bytes) on disk.
- iCode.exe (2.73 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of iCode version 126.96.36.199.
iCode version 188.8.131.52 is an application offered by the software company iCode. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove iCode version 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete iCode version 220.127.116.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find iCode version 18.104.22.168 or simply click the Search feature and type in "iCode version 22.214.171.124". If it is installed on your PC the iCode version 126.96.36.199 app will be found automatically. After you click iCode version 188.8.131.52 in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about iCode version 184.108.40.206, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall iCode version 220.127.116.11.
8. After uninstalling iCode version 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of iCode version 22.214.171.124 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing iCode version 126.96.36.199 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove iCode version 188.8.131.52 by iCode from your PC, nor are we saying that iCode version 184.108.40.206 by iCode is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove iCode version 220.127.116.11 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-14 13:05:53.723