iClooPlayer 220.127.116.11 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall iClooPlayer 18.104.22.168 from your PCBrainkeys, Inc.
. Go over here
for more details on Brainkeys, Inc.. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iClooPlayer directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for iClooPlayer 22.214.171.124 is C:\Program Files (x86)\iClooPlayer\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 1.10 MB (1149744 bytes) on disk and is labeled iClooPlayer.exe.
iClooPlayer 126.96.36.199 is comprised of the following executables which take 1.53 MB (1606656
bytes) on disk:
- iClooPlayer.exe (1.10 MB)
- iClooUpdater.exe (282.80 KB)
- uninst.exe (163.41 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52.
of iClooPlayer 184.108.40.206.
Some files, folders and registry data will be left behind when you are trying to remove iClooPlayer 220.127.116.11 from your computer.Folders that were found:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove iClooPlayer 18.104.22.168:
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\iClooPlayer
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\iClooPlayer
- C:\Program Files\iClooPlayer
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\iClooPlayer\iClooPlayer.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\iClooPlayer\Uninstall.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\iClooPlayer\config.ini
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\iClooPlayer\curstatus.ini
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
iClooPlayer 22.214.171.124 is a program marketed by Brainkeys, Inc.. Some users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall iClooPlayer 126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase iClooPlayer 188.8.131.52 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate iClooPlayer 184.108.40.206 or simply activate the Search field and type in "iClooPlayer 220.127.116.11". If it exists on your system the iClooPlayer 18.104.22.168 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select iClooPlayer 22.214.171.124 in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding iClooPlayer 126.96.36.199, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove iClooPlayer 188.8.131.52.
8. After removing iClooPlayer 184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong iClooPlayer 220.127.116.11 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling iClooPlayer 18.104.22.168 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall iClooPlayer 22.214.171.124 by Brainkeys, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that iClooPlayer 126.96.36.199 by Brainkeys, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall iClooPlayer 188.8.131.52 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-11 08:13:46.127