iCash 7.4.7 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall iCash 7.4.7 from your computerMax Programming LLC
. Take a look here
for more details on Max Programming LLC. Click on http://www.maxprog.com/
to get more details about iCash 7.4.7 on Max Programming LLC's website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\iCash folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing iCash 7.4.7 is C:\Program Files\iCash\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. iCash 7.4.7's main file takes around 33.47 MB (35091352 bytes) and is named iCash.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside iCash 7.4.7. They occupy about 34.14 MB (35798770
bytes) on disk.
- iCash.exe (33.47 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.4.7
of iCash 7.4.7.
iCash 7.4.7 is a program by Max Programming LLC. Frequently, people decide to erase it. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to erase iCash 7.4.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall iCash 7.4.7 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate iCash 7.4.7 or simply click the Search field and type in "iCash 7.4.7". The iCash 7.4.7 app will be found automatically. When you click iCash 7.4.7 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding iCash 7.4.7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iCash 7.4.7:
- The software company is: http://www.maxprog.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\iCash\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall iCash 7.4.7.
8. After removing iCash 7.4.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of iCash 7.4.7 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing iCash 7.4.7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall iCash 7.4.7 by Max Programming LLC from your computer, we are not saying that iCash 7.4.7 by Max Programming LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall iCash 7.4.7 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-12 06:34:35.900