iCart II 1.0
iCart II 1.0 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall iCart II 1.0 from your systemInspell Tecnologia Ltda.
. Open here
for more info on Inspell Tecnologia Ltda.. You can get more details related to iCart II 1.0 at http://www.inspell.com.br
. iCart II 1.0 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Tecnibra\ICartII folder, depending on the user's decision. You can remove iCart II 1.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Tecnibra\ICartII\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. ICartII.exe is the iCart II 1.0's primary executable file and it takes circa 6.55 MB (6867456 bytes) on disk.
iCart II 1.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.62 MB (6946157
bytes) on disk.
- ICartII.exe (6.55 MB)
- unins000.exe (76.86 KB)
This page is about iCart II 1.0 version 1.0
iCart II 1.0 is an application offered by the software company Inspell Tecnologia Ltda.. Some people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove iCart II 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete iCart II 1.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find iCart II 1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "iCart II 1.0". If it is installed on your PC the iCart II 1.0 program will be found automatically. After you click iCart II 1.0 in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about iCart II 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for iCart II 1.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.inspell.com.br
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Tecnibra\ICartII\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove iCart II 1.0.
8. After uninstalling iCart II 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong iCart II 1.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing iCart II 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall iCart II 1.0 by Inspell Tecnologia Ltda. from your computer, nor are we saying that iCart II 1.0 by Inspell Tecnologia Ltda. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall iCart II 1.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-17 18:25:45.907